Guest posts will be a critical addition to the content that goes on The Australian Rugby Business Network website, as the content is original and will add value to people in business or in their career. There are so many great people in our network and we want to see them sharing their expertise, advice and local knowledge. We accept videos, articles, audio interviews, infographics and presentations.
The Rugby Business Network Guest Content Guidelines
Expertise should fall into one of these areas* :
- Sales and Business Development
- Project Delivery
- Marketing and Communications
- Transition from sporting to business career
* These are guidelines only, so please feel free to ask us if your content idea would be relevant.
- The post has to be of high quality, contain helpful tips and examples
- The content has to add insights, not just repeat what’s been said elsewhere
- Your post must be original and not published elsewhere on the Internet
- We don’t specify a word limit, but this should be dependent on the type of article and the content it relates to (500 – 1000 is the guideline)
- Please format your guest post as an HTML document, so we can copy and paste it into the WordPress HTML editor
- Make sure to include the author by-line at the bottom, with one link to your website already formatted (no SEO anchor text)
How do I submit my guest post?
If you have a post that meets the guidelines above, then please email the post over for consideration, and we will respond within a week.
National Communications Manager, Australian RBN